No announcement yet.

Girls profiles taken from shaadi.com...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls profiles taken from shaadi.com...

[textarea:2wpab5ie]Ultimate.... ......... ....I bet u can't stop laughing.

These are Girls profiles taken from shaadi . com These are actual ads on a matrimony site. Grammar and
    spelling errors have no place in a profile description as everything is straight from the heart!
    Disclaimer : I am not responsible if you forget your basic grammar after reading this 'Dil Se Nikli Hui Baat!'...

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

- Hello To Viewers My Name is Sowmya , I am single i dont have male,If any one whant to marrie to me u can visite to my
    home. I am not a good education but i working all field in bangalore.. if u like me u welcome to my heart...
    when ever u whant to meet pls visit my resident or
    send u letter..
    Thanks
    yours Regards Sowmya ~*~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

i want very simple boy. from brahmin educated family from Orissa state she is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework
    (Wut Homework?)

I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every moments of life. I love to make friendship. Becauese friendship is a
    first step of love. I am looking for my dreamboy who will love me more than i.
    Because i love myself a lot. If u think that is u then why to late come on ........hold my hand forever !!!
    (The dilwale dulhaniya effect)

i am simple girl. I have lot of problemin my life because of my lucknow i am looking one boy he care me
    and love me lot lot lot
    (I don't know why but this is one of my favorites)

i want a boy with no drinks if he wants he can wear jeans in house but while steping out of house he should give recpect to our cast
    (by not wearing his jeans? Wat the hell...)

HYE I AM A GOOD LOKING GIRL,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANY BODY TO LOUGH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THE REAL MESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A BOY
    ,THEY ARE
    1.THEY MUST BELIEVE IN GOD.
    2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION
    3. THEY SHOULD NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY
    TO MAKE THEM LOUGH.
    (all of us are loughing {laughing})

whatever he may be but he should feel that he is going to be someone groom and he must think of the future life if he is toolike this he would be called the man of the lamp
    (I am clueless, I feel so lost. Can anyone tell me what this girl wants)

i love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and I love the patner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate
    ok
    (I am again clueless but I liked the use of "ok". The person is suffering from "Ok-syndrome")

iam pranati my family histoy my two brother two sister and father & mother sister completely married
    (somebody please explain in comments section how to get married 'completely' ?)

my name is farhanbegum and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige me pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes
    (height of desperation! J )

iam kanandevi. i do owo businas.one sistar.he was marred.
    (No comments)

hello i am a good charactarised woman. i want to run my life happily. i divorced my first husband. his charactor is not good'.
    i expect the good minded and clean habits boy who may be in the same caste or other caste accepted ...
    (but credit cards not accepted..?? ?)

Iam Sharmila my colour is black, but my heart is white. i like social service.
    (Zebra..???)
    [/textarea:2wpab5ie]

That's really funny.

Comment

lol that made me laugh :)

Comment

stupid girls :))

Comment

haha.. thanks for sharing this !

Comment

Thanks for sharing this. I hope this is a verified source. Guys, I would not want to go to the site and catch viruses there. I have antivirus on my computer, but sometimes it doesn't help. Someone has already used this site? Is everything okay with that? Have you had any virus problems after that? Thanks to all.
            Last edited by gronivsert; 09-25-2021, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X