X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaspersky Anti-Virus & Internet Security 2011 11.0.0.225 Beta

Kaspersky Anti-Virus & Internet Security 2011 11.0.0.225 Beta

Kaspersky Anti-Virus & Internet Security 2011 11.0.0.225 Beta | 199 Mb

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 – the backbone of your PC’s security system, offering protection from a range of IT threats. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 provides the basic tools needed to protect your PC.
    Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 – the all-in-one security solution that offers a worry-free computing environment for you and your family. Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 has everything you need for a safe and secure Internet experience. Kaspersky Internet Security 9.0 – is a new line of Kaspersky Labs products, which is designed for the multi-tiered protection of personal computers. This product is based on in-house protection components, which are based on variety of technologies for maximum levels of user protection regardless of technical competencies. This product utilizes several technologies, which were jointly developed by Kaspersky Labs and other companies; part of them is implemented via online-services.
    Our products for home and home office are specifically designed to provide hassle-free and quality protection against viruses, worms and other malicious programs, as well as hacker attacks, spam and spyware.

Code:
     http://hotfile.com/dl/41662586/7f52faf/Kaspersky__2011_11.0.0.225_Beta.rar.html

Well...me personaly I chose other version but I guess this is the best antivirus. I tried more programs but this convinced me. I use this one
    Code:
    http://www.trustdownload.com/Antivirus-and-Spyware-Cleaners/Antivirus/Kaspersky-Internet-Security-7.0.html
    and I wanna tell I like more then this version 10. You should see it too, maybe you agree with me
    Last edited by DaMysterious; 06-17-2010, 04:57 PM.

Comment

merci beaucoup

Comment

Working...
      X