About Techpeeth Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Techpeeth Training

We are a group of Delhi College of Engineering alumni interested in empowering educators in the field of teaching creatively and constructively. Since, this venture is close to our heart, we share our insights into what made us successful in our engineering entrances and careers. We believe that the students should be taught in a manner that they see the relevance of what they learn in the classroom with what exists in the real world. We hope this website and our collective knowledge as a group of adults, professionals, et all. helps the coming generations in learning better.

ABOUT TECHPEETH

TechPeeth is a blend of two words i.e. “Technology” and “Peeth (A place of learning)”.

We are currently focusing on teaching creatively and helping students learn better.

TechPeeth will have following operations in near future:

* TechPeeth will focus on imparting IT knowledge to student groups all across India.
    * Technology Workshops, Seminars and Trainings will be provided to students.
    * Strategic Partnership with Government and Educational Institutions for setting up of Tech-Peeths.
    * Provide Scholarships Programs for School students, Graduates and Post Graduates .

CONTACT US

Phone: +91 – (0)11 – 43220055
    Code:
    Email: [email]contact@techpeeth.com[/email]
    Office: 311, New Delhi House, 27, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001, India

thank you, i have read

Comment

Thanks U !!!!

Comment

Thanks U !!!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing information,your information are very helpful for me and increase my knowledge.

Cupcake Recipes
          Last edited by driverellis; 09-10-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X