Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAP Premium Help Unable to Pay

Hi Forum Leaders,

I am trying to pay USD 15 for joining sap premium zone but the paypal site says i am trying to pay from indian bank to indian paypal owner?

How do i pay?

pls help

sunando

sunandoghosh@gmail.com

Hi sunandoghosh,

Thanks for contacting our helpdesk.

I might think that this is because of paypal's new user agreement policy with India.

Today in the morning i received an email from paypal saying:

As part of our commitment to provide a high level of customer service, we would like to give you a 30-day advance notice on changes to our user agreement for India.

With effect from 1 March 2011, you are required to comply with the requirements set out in the notification of the Reserve Bank of India governing the processing and settlement of export-related receipts facilitated by online payment gateways ("RBI Guidelines").

In order to comply with the RBI Guidelines, our user agreement in India will be amended for the following services as follows:

1. Any balance in and all future payments into your PayPal account may not be used to buy goods or services and must be transferred to your bank account in India within 7 days from the receipt of confirmation from the buyer in respect of the goods or services; and

2. Export-related payments for goods and services into your PayPal account may not exceed US$500 per transaction.

We seek your understanding as we continue to employ our best efforts to comply with the RBI Guidelines in a timely manner.

We regret any inconvenience caused to you and hope the advance notice will enable you to plan your future use of our services accordingly. For further information, click here.

If you have any questions, please contact PayPal customer support by logging into your PayPal account and clicking on ‘contact us’ at the bottom of the page. We sincerely thank you for your patience and continued support.

Comment

thanks but then how can i obtain premium membership...can u please email me the bank account in which i can make an online transfer from my bank account...? than ks
      sunandoghosh @ gmail dot com

Comment

Originally posted by sunandoghosh View Post
        thanks but then how can i obtain premium membership...can u please email me the bank account in which i can make an online transfer from my bank account...? than ks
        sunandoghosh @ gmail dot com
        I have sent you an private message, request once again to try the payment through paypal as per describe guidelines.

If the problem still persist just let me know so that i can send you the Bank Details.

Comment

Originally posted by Master View Post
          I have sent you an private message, request once again to try the payment through paypal as per describe guidelines.

If the problem still persist just let me know so that i can send you the Bank Details.
          pls see screenshot below.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kindly email me or pm me ur bank detials sir

Comment

I have send you the Bank Details, please check you Private Message Inbox.

For any further help just let me know.

Comment

thank u sir
              i have made the transfer from my icici a/c...u should have gotten it as its same bank transfer...thank u sir

Comment

Any balance in and all future payments into your PayPal account may not be used to buy goods or services and must be transferred.May all this is due to this.

Comment

Working...
                X