thank for share !!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kaka5s
    replied
    The registered version of this software is good for all mechanics work

Leave a comment:

• abraham.a
    replied
    Opening, finding, or saving a file, it triggers the application recovery manager with the usual boilerplate about the application being unstable and you should save your work.

Leave a comment:

• charliebrown408
    replied
    The registered version of this software is good for all mechanics work.
    Register key is also working so go for it and download the new version of the coralDraw.

Leave a comment:

• A6er
    replied
    I noticed the same problem with a windows installation CD tweaked by nLite. Here is the registry entry if You not have tweakUI handy.

----------------------------------------

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Policies]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Policies\comdlg32]
    "NoFileMru"=dword:00000000

----------------------------------------

Leave a comment:

• Devil_crazy
    replied
    Originally posted by BiNd@s View Post
    I just got a new system (HP wx4600 workstation with windows XP pro), and installed coreldraw on it. It works fine when I doubleclick on a file to open it, but whenever I invoke the common dialog box for opening, finding, or saving a file, it triggers the application recovery manager with the usual boilerplate about the application being unstable and you should save your work.

I've tried the usual things: reinstalling, installing the service packs, resetting the workspace, etc. The problem occurs even when I run coreldraw with windows in safe mode, and occurs in photopaint as well as draw. There isn't a problem when I open a file via the recently-used files list; it seems to come from that common dialog box for picking files.

Bulling through the ARM (hitting the cancel button) causes it to pop up several times, but I eventually get to a corrupted version of the common dialog box. This is semi-functional, and I can use it to open a file, after which things seem to work OK.

I've contacted corel, but I though I'd ask here too, to see if anyone else has ever seen this problem.

I used to have the similar problem.....

I figured out the problem. I use the microsoft "tweakUI" powertoy, and when setting up my new system I unchecked the "remember previously-used filenames" under the common dialogs settings. That caused the common dialog box in CorelDraw & Paint to cough blood and die when invoked.

Rechecking that setting fixed the problem.

Leave a comment:

• CorelDraw X4 ARM [Application Recovery Manager] Problem

I just got a new system (HP wx4600 workstation with windows XP pro), and installed coreldraw on it. It works fine when I doubleclick on a file to open it, but whenever I invoke the common dialog box for opening, finding, or saving a file, it triggers the application recovery manager with the usual boilerplate about the application being unstable and you should save your work.

I've tried the usual things: reinstalling, installing the service packs, resetting the workspace, etc. The problem occurs even when I run coreldraw with windows in safe mode, and occurs in photopaint as well as draw. There isn't a problem when I open a file via the recently-used files list; it seems to come from that common dialog box for picking files.

Bulling through the ARM (hitting the cancel button) causes it to pop up several times, but I eventually get to a corrupted version of the common dialog box. This is semi-functional, and I can use it to open a file, after which things seem to work OK.

I've contacted corel, but I though I'd ask here too, to see if anyone else has ever seen this problem.
Working...
X