Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the GeekWorld Uploaders Team !

Join the GeekWorld Uploaders Team!

• You can get Uploader Status by uploading for us to uploading sites like RapidShare.com Or HotFile.com Or any other file filehosting site.
    • You may upload any application, games, movies, e-books, musics etc.

Uploading Rules:

• Include our NFO file in all your uploads which can be downloaded from here:
      [ATTACH]40[/ATTACH]
    • Include GeekWorld in the file name of the Archive being made (either at the end or at the beginning of the file name), for example, if the name of the Archive is MS_XP_PRO.rar, make it MS_XP_PRO_GeekWorld.Co.in.rar or MS_XP_PRO_*GW*.rar
    • Include our Comment file in the upload which can be obtained from here:
      [ATTACH]39[/ATTACH]
    • Including Passwords is also optional. The Archive password maybe either username@*GW* OR GeekWorld.Co.In.

Benefits to uploaders:

• Access to our VIP Section forum will be given (usually attained by either donating or doing something phenomenal for GeekWorld).
    • All your uploads will be shared/posted at other Forums/ Board/ DLL Sites etc which will be done by our Staff. This will help you get the points. Thus, you do not need to spend money on your account and renew it every time. You may also use our Rapidshare account for personal downloads as long as you dont use up all the bandwidth!
    • You can Earn Many Points and Money by uploading files .
    • Access to our Rapidshare account which can be used for downloading. You may, however, upload to your own Rapidshare account if you have one.

How to join:

• Start uploading using the rules above.
    • Post your uploads in the respective sections such as Appz in Appz, Games in Games and so on.
    • Your uploads will then be examined over the next week by the Staff, and you might be added to the uploaders team

Also, if you are an uploader, it would be nice if you would help fill requests in the requests section. You don"t have to, but in this way you can upload for us and at the same time fill requests.

Also, PM me to let me know that you are interested.

Thanx & Regards
    eLLuSiOnIsT
    Admin
    Attached Files

everything, i can known

Comment

Not sure about this.Please explaine me………..

Brodon

Comment

Working...
      X