Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: How to Resend Activation Link

Bookmark and Share
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up How to Resend Activation Link

As new friends register from an account with our forum, the system sends an email containing a link to activate the account. Lot of times people do not receive activation link. This happen for many reasons (we not gonna go on that issue here).

In case you do not receive the activation email you may go to this page to Resend the Activation Link Email

Code:
    http://www.geekworld.co.in/register.php?do=requestemail

Also please check your spam/junk folder, sometimes emails gets there instead of the inbox.
    PLEASE DONATE TO SUPPORT GEEKWORLD......

Follow The Rules Or Get Banned
    Bind@sKhol LInk Directory

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

i want to known

I have no idea about this topic.

I have installed the alpharegistration, and everything works fine except the activation emails sent to the user after registration. Some people who wants to register to my site do mistakes sometimes during registering. I have designed my site as a person can try to login o time after they click the activation link. But some people can't login bacuase of various problems. Therefore, I have to resend a new activation link to these people to be able to activate their account again..
    Last edited by jollyllp; 08-16-2013 at 01:22 PM.