Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• books

satsriakal ji
    A Book of Remarkable Criminals (PDF format)
    By: H. B. Irving
    This is a book on some criminals that the author found interesting. It is a study of human nature. Each section is set up by telling their lives, their crimes and the fatal ending.
    Autobiography of Charles Darwin (PDF format)
    By: Charles Darwin
    This is the autobiography of Mr Charles Darwin (1809-1882). Charles Robert Darwin, the scientist, produced a prolific array of work during his lifetime.A Happy Boy (PDF format)
    By: Bjornstjerne Bjornson
    In it the author has succeeded in drawing the characters with remarkable distinctness, while his profound psychological insight, his perfectly artless simplicity of style, andA Tale of Two Cities (PDF format)
    By: Charles Dickens
    First published in 1859, A Tale of Two Cities is one of Dickens's most famous and popular novels. This stirring tale, set in the late eighteenth century against the backdrop of the French Revolution, is a novel for all generations. Filled with adventure and love, revolution and terror, it transports the reader to a time of political upheaval and solutions by guillotine.All Is Mind (PDF format)
    By: David Samuel
    A practical way to sort out conflicts we experience daily. This book is about understanding the human mind and personality. Why do we do what we know is bad for us yet do not do what we know is good. What the basic nature of the mind is, how it came to be in its current condition and how any defects can be corrected for it to function according to its potential rather than sputter through life.A Deal in Wheat And Other Stories (EXE format)
    By: Frank
    But the madness was upon him none the less, and it rode and roweled him like a hag from dawn to dark and from dark to dawn again, till in his complete loneliness, in the isolation of that simple, primitive life, where no congenial mind relieved the monotony by so much as a word, morbid, hounded, tortured, the man grew desperate--was ready for anything that would solve the situation.

Re: books

hmmmm dude do ya want deze books...........
    man i wannt to post medical books on dis site lets make it more interactive for medics..can u tell me how to do it create a new post
    ?

Comment

Hi Admin and friends,

I am looking for SAP HR410 and SAP HR280 pdf files,Can any body help in getting the files.Thanks in Advance!!!!

Claoker

Comment

Hi Admin and friends,

I am looking for SAP HR255 pdf /doc ,Can any body help in getting this file.Thanks in Advance!!!!

Claoker

Comment

Working...
        X