Using Flashget with Rapidshare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Flashget with Rapidshare

Okay, so I've not seen a post for this, and there's been a few questions asked here, there and everywhere.

Tools I will be using:

Rapidshare (Premium Account)

Code:
    www.rapidshare.com

Flashget V1.73

Code:
    http://down6.flashget.com/fgf173.exe

Once you've got Flashget downloaded and installed, and you've got yourself a Rapidshare Premium Account, you're ready to proceed.

Firstly, click on Tools then Options at the top, then onto the 'Site Manager' tab.

Click add and enter these details:
    Code:

Code:
    URL: http://rapidshare.com
    Login to Server: [tick]
    Username: [your username]
    Password: [your password]

Now click on Ok.

Now click on View along the top, and make sure "Drop Zone" is ticked, and you can find it. It's a little square that is movable, generally at the top right of your screen.

Right click on there, and make sure "Monitor Clipboard" is checked.

When you find a set of links in the code tags, ie:

Code:
    www.rapidshare.com/files/123456/file.rar

Select the links (or all the links), right click, and select copy.

This should now bring up a new window within Flashget.

Make sure "Login to Server" is checked, and your username and password are entered. If not, fill them in now, and click the "Save as Default..." button at the bottom.

Once this is done, you can just copy the links off rapidfind etc, and it'll automatically open in Flashget.

============================================

For those of you strugling to set up the default properties, I have taken some screenshots and will detail it further for you. Hopefully this should help you more than my rubbish attempt at text :P

Firstly, click on tools, then go to "options" as detailed below.

Secondly, located the "Site Manager" tab as shown below.

Thirdly, click on "Add" as shown below.

Fourth, click enter your details as detailed below, replacing username and password with your Rapidshare Premium Account details.

Now click "OK" out of all of those, until you're back to the main window. Now click on Tools again, and go to "Default Download Properties" as shown below.

Now fill in your details once more in here as shown below.

When you're done, click "OK" and you can continue your journey through RapidFind.Org, downloading masses and masses of anything that takes your fancy, with great ease.

Note, your screen may look different, but the locations are still identical.
    Note2, this will only work with a RapidShare Premium Account.
Working...
X