Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love is in the air...

Love is in the air...

2010 turns out to be a busy year for Cupid and he has already started working on the celebs. Vince Vaughn was the first to tie the knot and we can expect Paris Hilton walk the aisle soon. Find out who else found their soul mates...

Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber

Hollywood funnyman Vince Vaughn has married his Canadian girlfriend Kyla Weber in an intimate ceremony. The couple exchanged vows Jan 2 with only friends and family as guests in the closed-knit ceremony in Chicago.

Vaughn began dating the 31-year-old in the summer of 2008 and proposed to her on St. Valentine's Day last year.

Russell Brand and Katy Perry

Russell Brand and Katy Perry are engaged to be married after the British comedian popped the question on New Year's day while on a romantic holiday in Jaipur. The couple whose whirlwind romance has grabbed headlines over the past four months, fuelled rumours of an impending engagement when they took part in a Hindu ceremony seeking blessings for eternal love.

Brand proposed to the "I Kissed A Girl" with a Cartier solitaire and she happily accepted.

Robbie's Valentine's Day wedding

Singer Robbie Williams, who proposed to his girlfriend of three years Ayda Field recently, is reportedly looking forward to a Valentine's Day wedding. The singer has already informed his family and close friends about the impending nuptials, which will be held in California.

The singer proposed to Ayda in a traditional way - he dropped to one knee during a romantic evening in his Los Angeles.

Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt

Hotel heiress Paris Hilton would finally tie the knot with boy friend Doug Reinhardt by the end of 2010 if her wedding plans pan out. The party-loving socialite is ready to settle down and reveals there could be a big ceremony in her near future. "He makes me feel like a princess every day. He's taught me how real love can feel. I wouldn't rule out a wedding in 2010. With how amazing everything is going between us, I see a very bright and happy future," Hilton said.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli

Leonardo DiCaprio is showing his commitment by taking his girlfriend Bar Refaeli to the Golden Globes, it has emerged. "It's more then just a fling, Leo is ready to get serious," said a source.

The couple, who has been dating on and off for the past three years, was spotted canoodling together over New Year's weekend in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, which topped off a week-long getaway.

Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood

Goth rocker Marilyn Manson and his actress girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood are reportedly set to tie the knot. The singer has apparently proposed to his 22-year-old lover on stage in Paris and a delighted Evan said yes. Manson reunited with Evan in December 2009 after breaking-up with her twice.

Zuma marries for fifth time

South African President Jacob Zuma married for the fifth time on Monday, giving the Zulu traditionalist his third current wife, witnesses and family members said. The ceremony took place at Zuma's traditional home in Nkandla, KwaZulu-Natal province, where the 68-year-old president, in Zulu tribal dress, married Tobeka Madiba, 37, according to clan custom.

Last edited by rusty; 01-09-2010, 04:03 PM.
Working...
X