Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sap video tutorials (Training Recordings)

Bookmark and Share

Default sap video tutorials (Training Recordings)

Currently we have SAP ABAP, SAP HANA , SAP BI , SAP BODS, SAP FICO and SAP CRM video tutorials.

Advantages of video tutorials :

You will get training videos, which helps you as study at your own time convenience.
    No need to attend class regularly .
    Self Explanatory - All required knowledge for a consultant is demonstrated through actual example in SAP and explained with voice
    Lifetime Support - These recordings will be with you lifetime.
    Even if you are not able to practice for some time, just go through recordings and knowledge is updated.
    Excellent guide for practice
    Good preparation for Interviews - Covers all usually asked Interview questions
    Cost Effective - Recordings cost a little as compared to classroom and online training.
    Value for Money.

please feel free to contact me at Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

assssssssssssssssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by sapebooks Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link
    Currently we have SAP ABAP, SAP HANA , SAP BI , SAP BODS, SAP FICO and SAP CRM video tutorials.

Advantages of video tutorials :

You will get training videos, which helps you as study at your own time convenience.
    No need to attend class regularly .
    Self Explanatory - All required knowledge for a consultant is demonstrated through actual example in SAP and explained with voice
    Lifetime Support - These recordings will be with you lifetime.
    Even if you are not able to practice for some time, just go through recordings and knowledge is updated.
    Excellent guide for practice
    Good preparation for Interviews - Covers all usually asked Interview questions
    Cost Effective - Recordings cost a little as compared to classroom and online training.
    Value for Money.

please feel free to contact me at Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link

Default Where Can I See the Links

Where Can I see the Links

please give me link recordng tutorials

thank you......

Thank you.

thanks a lot!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast