Guys What is your take on the climate change deal situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys What is your take on the climate change deal situation

I admire this guy for taking matters in to his one hands and wasting no time. Just wanted to find out general opinion :) what do you guys think.
    Copenhagen, Denmark - Delegates at the U.N. Climate Change Conference are "running short on time" to reach agreement on a deal, U.S. President Barack Obama told them Friday.
    "There is no time to waste," he said. "Now I believe it's the time for the nations and the people of the world to come behind a common purpose. We are ready to get this done today, but there has to be movement on all sides."

well i think that is true there is no time left..but with developed countries putting the bruden of this mess which is largely caused by their own actions..They have put forward for the scrapping of kyoto protocol in which the developed countries had agreed to help developing countries with greener technology and finances to shift to such technology..
    What they really showin now is that all they want to do is save money..With world at riisk they thinkin like shelfish fools..
    It would be better for everybody if all countries came at an agreement..

Comment

Working...
    X