Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: favorite movie?

Bookmark and Share

Default favorite movie?

What is your favorite movie?
    Death Race is my favorite movie....I have heard that death race part 2 is available in market now and i hope it will be more better then the previous one....!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I like "The Nimo" and Harri potter movies.
    For entertainment I like to watch these movies.
    Last edited by abraham.a; 03-12-2011 at 11:54 AM.

avtar:It is really a nice movie. lots of hard work done behind it and really giving output on the screen. Nice appriciatable and a must watch for all. I watched it with friends and enjoyed it very much. I love this one.

I like to watch 2012, Harry Potter movies, The Nimo...!
    I also suggest you all people to watch this movie...! These all movies are really good as market demand, Have a good day.

Hello friends....!
    Hard target is my favorite movie...I love this type of action movies....I recommended everyone to watch this movie...!

My most favorite movie of all time is The curious case of Benjamin Button...I have seen it with my best friends in the cinema..It is completely a different movie with unique story and Brad Pitt performance was excellent in it....
    Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link
    Last edited by styris; 07-23-2011 at 03:37 AM.

Yes! Same to you.My most favorite movie of all time is The curious case of Benjamin Button...I have seen it with my best friends in the cinema..It is completely a different movie with unique story and Brad Pitt performance was excellent in it....

Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link | Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link | Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link | Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link
    Last edited by Brodon; 01-18-2014 at 10:28 AM.