Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: favorite operating system?

Bookmark and Share

Default favorite operating system?

Hello guys......!
    My favorite operating system is Linux i am using it since last three years and i have not encountered any problem in it still. It is easy to use and provide great immunity against viruses when used with Internet. What is your favorite operating system and why?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

My favourite operating system is Linux because it is more secure than others operating systems. And it is user friendly operating system.

window 7 is my favourite operating system beacause it has got nice new look nice new features and at all my pc is running very well with it.The best thingis that it isthe latest release.

In terms of graphic: Mac OS is best but only if i have a 128 bit or higher processor
    other wise Windows is easy to use & understand & troubleshoot but still unstable & costly and also you have to buy an antivirus, MS word etc. (another weight to your pocket) .
    Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link
    And if i want to go for free then Linux is good. And in Linux, Ubuntu Linux is more easy to understand & use, troubleshoot.

In terms of graphic: Mac OS is best but only if i have a 128 bit or higher processor
    other wise Windows is easy to use & understand & troubleshoot but still unstable & costly and also you have to buy an antivirus, MS word etc. (another weight to your pocket) .

And if i want to go for free then Linux is good. And in Linux, Ubuntu Linux is more easy to understand & use, troubleshoot.

I also like Linux, It has really very good feature as,
    Piping commands together
    man pages
    Yum and RPMs,
    Log files..!
    I also recommend tou to use this. Thank you.

Window7 is my favorite operating system...Its really fast and user friendly....Its easy to install...I recommended everyone to use this operating system...!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast