Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite operating system?

Hello guys......!
    My favorite operating system is Linux i am using it since last three years and i have not encountered any problem in it still. It is easy to use and provide great immunity against viruses when used with Internet. What is your favorite operating system and why?

My favourite operating system is Linux because it is more secure than others operating systems. And it is user friendly operating system.

Comment

window 7 is my favourite operating system beacause it has got nice new look nice new features and at all my pc is running very well with it.The best thingis that it isthe latest release.

Comment

In terms of graphic: Mac OS is best but only if i have a 128 bit or higher processor
        other wise Windows is easy to use & understand & troubleshoot but still unstable & costly and also you have to buy an antivirus, MS word etc. (another weight to your pocket) .
        http://www.geekworld.co.in/images/smilies/wub.gif
        And if i want to go for free then Linux is good. And in Linux, Ubuntu Linux is more easy to understand & use, troubleshoot.

Comment

In terms of graphic: Mac OS is best but only if i have a 128 bit or higher processor
          other wise Windows is easy to use & understand & troubleshoot but still unstable & costly and also you have to buy an antivirus, MS word etc. (another weight to your pocket) .

And if i want to go for free then Linux is good. And in Linux, Ubuntu Linux is more easy to understand & use, troubleshoot.

Comment

I also like Linux, It has really very good feature as,
            Piping commands together
            man pages
            Yum and RPMs,
            Log files..!
            I also recommend tou to use this. Thank you.

Comment

Window7 is my favorite operating system...Its really fast and user friendly....Its easy to install...I recommended everyone to use this operating system...!

Comment

Hello there , My favorite operating system is just Linux as compared to windows , Its a very safer and user friendly for me and I really love this operating system.

Comment

Hello to all, My favorite operating system is Window7.. Its a new generation operating system..
                  Much more graphical attraction then the others..Quite effective without extra burden on a system..
                  book reading device
                  Last edited by styris; 07-23-2011, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X